Refunds & Returns
Returns and Refunds
Amazing Graze Flowers goes above and beyond to source the very best flowers for our customers. Our reputation depends on it. However, we are dealing with a natural product and on rare occasions, this product may not meet expectations.
Products sold on this website are a perishable, natural item and flowers life span is dependent on species, resulting in some flower varieties living longer than others. Flowers are a product of nature; availability is dependent on season and markets. As a result, not all goods produced are as pictured on www.amazinggrazeflowers.com.au, by accepting these terms and conditions you are acknowledging there may be discrepancies between images and produced goods.
You can generally expect your flowers to last from 7 days provided they are cared for correctly.
5 main steps will help your flowers to last as long as possible:
1. Stems should be cut on an angle (in or under running water if possible) as soon as you receive the flowers
2. Ensure the vase that is used is clean and filled with fresh water
3. Always keep an eye on the water levels and change the water completely every two days
4. Keep the flowers out of direct sunlight
5. Keep the flowers away from drafts and air-conditioning
If you feel the flowers have not lasted for at least five days let us know within this time by calling (03) 9374 2929. Once we are confident that they have been cared for as recommended, we will happily replace the flowers.
Please note that we may firstly request a photo of the flowers and can only replace them if we are able to pick up the old flowers at the same time as we deliver the replacements.
We are always available on (03) 9374 2929 to answer any of your concerns or questions regarding the care of your flowers.